Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

We have Lou DeSerio print of Catheral Rock #17. Wonder what…

Customer Question
We have Lou DeSerio...

We have Lou DeSerio print of Catheral Rock #17. Wonder what the appraised value would be today?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

We bought it at the Lou DeSerio Gallery in Sedona, Arizona on June 23, 1995. Had the 22x29 Print framed at the Gallery. The art consultant at that time was Joyce Kaczynski.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appraisals
1/4/2018
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

I am sorry I did not mean to type that, is this wood framed?

Is the frame wood ?

Hello

Are you still wanting help with the value for your art?