Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

A clothing question. I have a new jacket.it is a xl national…

Customer Question
A clothing question Expert's...

A clothing question

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a new jacket.it is a xl national baseball hall of fame jacket.i is made of wool and leather sleeves.i bought it is 2003 for 275.00..never been worn since.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I don't think the baseball hall of fame sells them anymore and I didn't see anyone on line selling them

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora