Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a solid brass 1976 harley davidson belt buckle with a…

Customer Question
I have a solid...

I have a solid brass 1976 harley davidson belt buckle with a serial number of 615 I'm curious as to if it is worth anything

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

All I know is that serial number and year

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Good condition

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
1/1/2018
Appraiser: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the buckle.

Please send a photo of the marks and/or words on the buckle.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I do not send pop-up offers.

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris

Hi there. I am just checking in. Did you see the picture I sent? Does the buckle in the picture look like yours?

Let me know.

Kind regards,

Doris