Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

I have an Avon glass plate (about 6 inches in diameter. It…

Customer Question
Hello. I have...

Hello. I have an Avon glass plate (about 6 inches in diameter. It has the original Avon lady etched in the center It's etched on the back shows through to the front. It was given to me back in the 50's as a gift. My aunt was an Avon lady for years. Other than sentimental value could you please tell me if I should I consider it to have any monetary value as well?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

That's all I know about it I'm afraid.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 1 month ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser