Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

I have vase i got at a yard sale it trim in gold and it and…

Customer Question
I have vase i...

I have vase i got at a yard sale it trim in gold and it and it got

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I can send you pic

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Two anitquea poeple look at it and said got a lot of value

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appraisals
12/31/2017
Appraiser: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 1 month ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

How tall is the vase in inches?
Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the vase.

Please send a photo of the marks and/or words on the vase.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I do not send pop-up offers.

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser