Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I Have a painting by H Herzog cant read the letter digits…

Customer Question
I Have a painting...

I Have a painting by H Herzog cant read the letter digits under the "Product of Reliable Newark N.J.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Has been in my parents house as long as I can Remember, My Great Grand parents are from Germany, it is framed, similar to a frame that is seen on the web under Herzog's paintings. Appears to be a Oil Painting it is signed in lower left corner H Herzog

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

Not sure what should I look for?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Appraiser: Erin-Marie Wallace, Owner & CEO of Rare-Era.com replied 7 months ago
Erin-Marie Wallace
Erin-Marie Wallace, Owner & CEO of Rare-Era.com

Greetings, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and licensed auctioneer with a Master's degree from Sotheby's London. I'd be happy to assist you with this, could you please upload a couple of images of the piece and let me know the dimensions?

Sincerely,

Erin-Marie

Before I go to far I am Confused, I was under the impression the charge was $5.00 and now I have a charge of $63.00, can you explain before I respond to my credit card co. that is was fraud.
Please explain.
Thanks
Wes
No Iam reporting as fraud and going to refuse the charges

Dear *****,

I am just an appraiser for JustAnswer and do not have access to any of your account information. Here is a like to the information on Payments and Billing on their website.

Sincerely,

Erin-Marie

No, I'm sorry, very misleading, there was no information about a $63.00 charge only a $5.00 charge to get started, and my credit card was immediately charged $5.00 and $63.00. I reported as Fraud, cancelled my card number. sorry better to be clear upfront,.If Just Answer did this and you are a pulled in part of this, not doing to well for you,