Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I need to have an appraisal on a chair height footstool with…

Customer Question
I need to have an...
I need to have an appraisal on a chair height footstool with gold paint on it decoratively is old but I don’t know the needlepoint up there till you need
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/29/2017
Appraiser: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the footstool.

Please send a photo of the marks, labels and/or words on the footstool.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I do not send pop-up offers.

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris