Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

While leasurely traveling through Mid-Southern Colorado, I.

Customer Question
While leasurely traveling through...

While leasurely traveling through Mid-Southern Colorado, I

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

While leasurely traveling through mid-southern Colorado recently, I ran across a J.L.G. Ferris framed print. Behind the Ferris, I found two other prints, one being "The Reprieve" by Fletcher C. Ransom. I have been attempting to locate information about this print and have been unable to do so. Can you help me? No, it is not for sale. I usually pay too much and this time I may have gotten a deal. The story is worth the expenditure.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?

Do you want an E-mail address?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/24/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

FORGET THE ENTIRE PROCESS. I HAD NO IDEA THAT THIS WAS TO BE LONG AND DRAWN OUT. aLL i WANTED WAS SOME "INSIGHT". CANCEL EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE CARD CARD $5.00 charge. I am calling visa to deny the minimal payment.

I'm sure you can understand that in order to appraise something, I do need to see it.

I am only asking for a photo so that I can do that in the most accurate way for you.