Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I am looking for an estimated value of a limited edition…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for an estimated value of a limited edition print on Masonite for Diego Rivera Flower Picking.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

From the 1930's... the actual painting is in the San Francisco museum of art. This framed print was purchased by my grandmother in San Francisco

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

This is all the info I have

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/20/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.