Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a Partnership Borrowing Authorization contract

Customer Question
I have a Partnership...

I have a Partnership Borrowing Authorization contract between Security Pacific Bank and the Doors Group with all four original signatures dated back in 1970. A one page document in pretty good condition. Just wondering about a value. Thanks

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a Partnership Borrowing Authorization contract between Security Pacific Bank and the Doors Group with all four original signatures dated back in 1970. A one page document in pretty good condition. Just wondering about a value. Signatures are very clear in different ink colors where they sighed as "The Doors" Partnership.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?

Guess not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/19/2017
Appraiser: ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser replied 6 months ago
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser

Thanks for the question! Based on comparable sales in the marketplace, a contract dealing with non-music matters signed by the four Doors members would trade at the $3,000 to $5,000 level at a venue like Heritage Auctions (Dallas) or Julians (Los Angeles). If it was addressing music matters, it would be worth more, but even a one-page document with all four signatures - clear and in good condition - remains valuable and highly collectible!

Please rate my professionalism in addressing answer using the JustAnswer 5-star system. Rating the question is the sole-way that experts are recognized and closes the question. It costs nothing more for you.

Following-up as I noticed you viewed your answer but elected not to rate it. Is there any additional information that I can provide? Again, rating the question is the sole-way that experts are recognized and closes the question. It costs nothing more for you.