Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have some Tiger prints and was curious if they may be

Customer Question
I have some Tiger...

I have some Tiger prints and was curious if they may be worth anything. One of them is called "Never Get Away".

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oklahoma

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. Thank You !!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/18/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I must leave immediately. I will get back to you later.

No problem, any time is fine. No rush. ~Nora