Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a Clock Model 613-302 Serial # 02110407. I was

Customer Question
I have a Howard...

I have a Howard Miller Clock Model 613-302 Serial # 02110407

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I was wondering what is the value of this clock

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/18/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I would like the value of Howard Miller Clock Model 613-302 Serial # 02110407. It is in brand new condition

Would you be able to add photos as well, please? ~Nora

Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your patience.

Your Howard Miller Clock Model 613-302 could sell for $250 -$300 on today's auction market.

Here are links for you to comparables that sold recently and their sold prices:

$250:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/howard-miller-613-302-wall-clock-1861580807

$267.09:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/howard-miller-613-302-triple-chime-1817819668

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora