Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have an old rca portable anolog tv that i dont need

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old rca portable anolog tv that i dont need anymore and it works but wonder if its worth anything or if you may be interested in buying it i believe its 32 inch

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I typed a question but i dont think it sent it to you

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I have an old rca 32inch anolog tv and it works but need to see if there is any value to it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appraisals
its a portable set
12/18/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

never mind i dont know how to do that just forget it and return my 5.00 to my mastercard thank you and delete my free trial i am not interested as i didnt know i had to go thru so much just to get an answer
no just refund my 5.00 and forget it all
did you hear me i want my 5.00 refunded and forget i ever did this i am not happy with the things i have to go thru to get an answer

I can answer without photos, they just help me create a more accurate answer.

A 32" analog television still has value because the use of new antennas and digital converters, a person can pick up channels over offered over air transmission.

The value of this tv is $35 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.