Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Have a I think is a General Motors 1908 to 1954 50 million…

Customer Question
Hello Kim...

Hello Kim have a I think is a General Motors 1908 to 1954 50 million cars solid brass and have never seen one before would you known anything about it? thanks Doug

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

As noted it s solid brass and is Two inches around an weihts maybe tww pounds

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

One side says GENERAL MOTORS BUILDS ITYS FIRST and FIFTY MILLION CARS in the middle the other side SAYS GENERAL MOTOR 1908 1954 and has the rocket ship logo in the middle

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/15/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora