Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Answered in 1 day by:
12/16/2017
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

I have been watching this question for a couple of days, it appears all of the experts who work in this category cannot tell you who painted this work of art. At this time the painting can be valued as an Unknown artist. It appears to be an Oil on Canvas Painted with Brush and Knife. If you would like a value for what this would bring on the current market I can get that for you. I would just need to know the size of the painting.

Glenda