Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I’m interested in this piece of art. Particularly, artist,

Customer Question
Hello, I’m interested in this piece...
I’m interested in this piece of art. Particularly, artist, value, origin and age.
Thanks!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/14/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please add a clear, in-focus close up of the signature and title on this piece.

~Nora

Hi There,

I have not found a match to this for you.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora

Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

I have been watching this question for a couple of days, it appears all of the experts who work in this category cannot tell you who painted this work of art. At this time the painting can be valued as an Abstract work of art with unknown artist. If you would like a value for what this would bring on the current market I can get that for you. I would just need to know the size of the painting.

Glenda