Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

What are some of the most valued beanie Babies people are…

Customer Question
What are some of the...
What are some of the most valued beanie Babies people are looking for. How would i know what mines are worth
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/13/2017
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 5 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Great

Hello

After researching this for you, I found the most valued Beanies are :

Inky – Grey Without Mouth
Released on June 25, 1994. Because this beanie was retired less than 3 months after its release with the first generation hang tag. going at around 1200.00

Peanut – Royal Blue

Royal Blue Peanut the Elephant has been credited as the Beanie Baby that began the collecting frenzy. Peanut was first released in June of 1995, before anyone really cared about the toys. $1***-**-****.00

Mystic

Mystic the Unicorn was released in four different styles from 1994 to 1999, all of which seem to still have value. Two Mystics were introduced on June 25, 1994 – both with a tan horn, one with a fine yarn mane and one with a coarse yarn mane. The fine maned Mystic has a first generation swing tag, whereas the unicorn with the coarse mane has a third generation swing tag. This has created a difference in their value, fine mane Mystic $3,750, and coarse mane Mystic $1,130. In October of 1997, the tan horned Mystic was retired and re-released with a whimsical iridescent horn. These particular toys are going for up to $3,000, but it seems that some confusion on the release date on the part of the sellers is what is creating the supposed value. Lastly, in 1999, Ty released Mystic again, this time with a furry rainbow mane. This version seems to be more scarce, $2,500.

Millennium

Released in January 1999.This toy gains its value from spelling mistakes found on the swing tag, the tush tag, or both. Millennium can be found spelled with one ‘n’ – Millennium, and with Gosport, Hampshire, U.K. spelled as ‘Gasport’. Different combinations of these mistakes make for a variety of Millennium beanies, valued $5,000.

Chef Robuchon

Claude the tie-dyed crab was produced on May 11, 1997. This cute and colorful crustacean can be found selling for up to $10,000 online due to errors on the tags. An ® above the ™ on its tush tag, and a space before an exclamation point on the swing tag are what make this beanie unique.

Peace

The tie-dyed beanie has noticeable differences in the coloring from bear to bear, making each one unique. If that were not enough, there are nearly 50 confirmed variations in this Beanie Baby’s tags, country of origin, and pellet type. Found selling for up to $30,000.

Princess

Like others, the Princess beanie has many variations. One of the most common is a space on the swing tag between the lines. The most rare of these is a Princess bear known as a “ghost version”. It was manufactured in Indonesia using PVC pellets, and has a space on the swing tag. Following is an Indonesian Princess bear that does not have the rose embroidery. Princess has been known to sell in the thousands

The Very best way to know exactly what the ones you have are worth is to check out the Beanie Baby Price Guide at the local Library, or look at one at a Book Store, then you can go online to Ebay ( where most are sold at ) look at the past auctions to see what the ones you have are recently selling for. You do this by going to Ebay , click advanced search on the top right of the page, then type in what you have then click completed auctions. This shows you what has sold.

This is the very best way to know for sure what they are selling for. Also check sites like Etsy and Amazon to see what sellers have them listed for, that is a good indication of what they are going to sell for.

.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Rating the appraiser for answering your question has no cost to you, so please take a moment to rate this answer. This is the only way we get compensated by the site for our work. At no cost to you the customer.

This may be clicking the stars, rate expert or review expert.
.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars!

A rating is appreciated
Thank you

Glenda

Is there a reason you are not rating this? If so I would be happy to help with anything you need. Ratings are the only way we are compensated for working.

Thanks

Glenda B.
Glenda B.