Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Can you give certified art appraisals?

Customer Question
can you give certified art appraisals?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/7/2017
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 4 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Certified Art Appraisals have to be done in person, in order for the appraiser to give a certified written appraisal they have to inspect the art. If you like I can get you a list of appraisers you can contact in your area

Glenda

I already have those names..so I don't need this membership. Please issue refund.

Just to let you know the Professional Appraisers are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at

by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Thank you

Glenda B.
Glenda B.