Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have an empress accordion that was made in Saxony Germany…

I have an empress...

I have an empress accordion that was made in Saxony Germany ,In very good condition .How much is it worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It has 10 buttons and 2 base...Steel reeds...Ballast is real good .over all in good cond.

12/6/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Photos are posted waiting for your response.

This is an early 20th century Empress Accordion made in Saxony, Germany (these were later made in Italy),

dating to about 1910 to 1914, in good condition, has a value of $80 to $100 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com,
Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other