Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified appraiser who will answer your question

Erin-Marie Wallace
Erin-Marie Wallace
Erin-Marie Wallace, Owner & CEO of Rare-Era.com

More related answers
All appraisers are VERIFIED
For resale I am trying to get a reasonable asking price for
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
For resale I am trying to get a reasonable asking price for a piece of framed western art. The artist is Chang Reynolds, Title is 'Repairs'. It is a pencil sketch of a cowboy and horse. Image dimensio… read more
I found 3 "Klitz" prints today Approx. 11" X 16" in
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
I found 3 "Klitz" prints today Approx. 11" X 16" in excellent condition. I was wondering how much it would cost to get an appraisal on them. Thanks, Bob. … read more
Antique Estate and collectables dealer here have 5 signed
Jennifer Sheffer
Jennifer Sheffer, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
Antique Estate and collectables dealer here have 5 signed serigraph paintings done by artist EVA - I am guessing the values range from about $100 to $300 Pocono Lake Lake of the Pocon Garden Gate Beyo… read more
I have an original C M Chesney painting with its original
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
Hi! I have an original C M Chesney painting with its original frame. Can I email it to you for an appraisal?… read more
What can you tell me about the artist Josiah McElheny and
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
What can you tell me about the artist Josiah McElheny and about his piece called Modernity Circa 1952, Mirrored and Reflected Infinitely, 2004… read more
Here are two prints from another nature/conservation artist.
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Antique Appraiser/ Speaker
Here are two prints from another nature/conservation artist. One framed, one unframed. Advice on authenticity and value?… read more
Value of A set of the 750 portfolios produced by the French
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Value of A set of the 750 portfolios produced by the French poncho technique in the 1920 when set only has 23 vs original 30 in set but does have original folder describing the artists.… read more
You want another task? I have one other piece I need
Robert S.
Robert S., Appraiser
You want another task? I have one other piece I need examined. It is a "Matthew Ziegler" signed… read more
Doris I have come nto a nice piece of art, it is a numbered
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
Hi Doris I have come nto a nice piece of art, it is a numbered print of the old whaling ship The Charles W. Morgan. The print is 1000/1000 it is called The First Hunt of the Charles W. Morgan by J.Cla… read more
What is the value of an original signed picture by Vernon
Doris
Doris, Bachelor's Degree
What is the value of an original signed picture by Vernon Wooten "Duke of Worcester Street"?… read more
In 1994 I received an art piece depicting the 5 styles of
Nora
In 1994 I received an art piece depicting the 5 styles of corvettes in gold with a gold frame and it had the corvette designers autographed signature. I was told this piece would be worth more money o… read more
Thank you for being here because I have no idea where to start.
Kim D., Certified Appraiser & Antique Expert
Thank you for being here because I have no idea where to start. I have a Black Madonna framed and with original thumb pressed glass. My grandfather brought it to US from Austria back in 1800's. I don'… read more
black and white inks by Hugh Botts a 14" by 13" of the Museum
black and white inks by Hugh Botts a 14" by 13" of the Museum of Natural History NYC as it is being built. 2 7" by 9" of the NYC Ship yards aprox 1920. 1 postage stamp of a boy on horse back.… read more
Hi there - looking for a quick eyeball appraisal on a Norman
Hi there - looking for a quick eyeball appraisal on a Norman Rockwell crayon sketch. Wasn't sure if it would be worth anything since it's so small. It's about 4" by 4" and it's a drawing of two books.… read more
I have a painting that I need appraised. Family lore says
I have a painting that I need appraised. Family lore says that it was painted by one of Hilter's personal painters and brought back from Germany by my grandfather who served in the Army.… read more
I recently purchased an oil on canvas by George Wharton Edwards.
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
I recently purchased an oil on canvas by George Wharton Edwards. It is titled "Cornwall Covered Bridge" and was painted in 1935-6. On the back of the frame it states it was originally sold in 1936 to … read more
I have several paintings I have collected in hopes of reselling
Appraiser Alan AOA C
I have several paintings I have collected in hopes of reselling at a time where I can gain from my investment One of those is a Leroy Neiman Details Below ... This is a hand-signed offset lithograph a… read more
To Glenda B. - Yes, it worked, so here I am. Were in the
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
To Glenda B. - Yes, it worked, so here I am. We're in the downstairs - livingroom. I have a framed and museum mounted print by Stephen Lyman, it's called "The Raptor's Watch". It's #68/1500. Signed an… read more