Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a Aug Schatz & Sohne 1000 Day Clock made in Germany…

Customer Question
I have a Aug...

I have a Aug Schatz & Sohne 1000 Day Clock made in Germany but no other info on it . What might it be worth if I donated it rather than sell it. I would like to find a good home for it with someone who would appreciate it. I have a key but have no idea if it works. I have no idea where it came from other than it was handed done through my husband's family. Any suggestions.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

It looks to be in good condition. It's been moved with us but for the last 43 years it has been sitting on a book shelf with an occasional dusting but never opened.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/5/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora