Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a collectible santa I received as a christmas gift…

Customer Question
I have a collectible...

I have a collectible santa I received as a christmas gift from my wonderful boss. curious of it value now.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Doll # 7030 number 243 of 1500. Still in original box with price tag

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

He is call ed a snow crystal santa

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/2/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I have no pictures available to send is that a problem? I am all new to the internet, I apologize
basically you just took my money??? I'm not paying 34.00 more to talk.
Never mind, How do I get the refund?
no answer now, hmmm...
Nice racket - Remember God is watching...

I do not participate in the phone service, that was a pop up from the site and not from me.

I have several customers in a row and if I don't answer immediately, it means I am working on those ahead of you.

Since you don't have photos, let me know what you can read in small print on the box including any copyright dates and makers. I can do research for you from that, I'm sure.

Once you respond, please understand that an accurate response takes time. YPu will get your answer in an email and in this chat area when I respond. Thanks!