Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I like to know the price of one artwork reproduction. Artist…

Customer Question
Hi I like to...

Hi I like to know the price of one artwork reproduction

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Artist Bernard pothast

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

Title the first fitting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
12/1/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Bernhard Pothast (Dutch, 1882) created this piece as an oil on canvas originally

and prints have been made over the years onto paper and cnavas.

A print of this painting titled The First Fitting has a current value of

$75 to $100 framed. See the photo I've attached.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com,
Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the

words "thank you" or "yes, I am happy with my answer".