Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a few plates of 22k estrenes china Plates. I need to…

Customer Question
I have a few plates...
I have a few plates of 22k estrenes china Plates. I need to get them appeaised. How do I get that started? Thank you
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appraisals
11/29/2017
Appraiser: Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Appraiser JM
Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Royal China

Cabinet set: dinner plate, soup bowl, side bowl.

Transfer decoration with 22k gold decoration. Design by Angelica Kauffman.

Circa 1960.

Value, set of 3: $100.00 - $125.00

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Can you tell me the price of each ones value? For I have more plates.
I have all together 8 dinner plates 6 side bowls and 1 soup bowl?

Usually you are looking at about $45 per item, on average. Perhaps $45 per large plate, $50 per large bowl, $35 per small bowl.

Jennifer

What type of China are they?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean?

The manufacturer is Royal China, Inc. The material is porcelain.

Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer