Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a #12 Gene Murray signed double signed print Number…

Customer Question
I have a #12...

I have a #12 Gene Murray signed double signed print Number 256 of 950 what is its value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Like what

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

Its signed "For Russ and Donna Gene Murray 256/950

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 4 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Ok
07260002.JPG07260002.JPG07260003.JPG07260003.JPG07260004.JPG07260004.JPG07270005.JPG07270005.JPG07270006.JPG07270006.JPG
There you go

This is a limited edition framed print of ducks in flight by wildlife

artist Gene Murray (died 1992). Thius is print number 256 of 950 prints created

of a piece made in colored india ink and pen titled as #12 Wood Ducks.

This framed print has a current value of $80 to $100 based on recent sales of same.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words "thank you" or "yes, I am happy with my answer".

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other