Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Last for now: This is a 3 leg oriental small table. It is…

Last for now: This is...
Last for now: This is a 3 leg oriental small table. It is hand painted and I plan on using it for another smaller jardiniere. It only has on label on it which reads 5322? I don't believe it is worth a lot, but can be useful. Gary
11/21/2017
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert

Hi. I got this one too.

.

I'm glad I saw this one. It didn't have my name in it, so I almost missed it. It has an interesting design on the legs. The label and crackling indicates it's at least older vintage piece. I'll be glad to put together for you. =)

~Diana

Thank you. Take your time....sleeping on couch tonight over the hand carved stand..,hope its worth more than 25.00. Just kidding about sleeping on couch.

Oh no. I'm glad you're joking or I'd feel bad and have to give you the get out of the doghouse value. Hopefully she'll like the news over the tantalus. =)

pleased on the tantulas.
I plan on using this stand for another jardinier we have. Would like to add the value to make it a set. In your opinion do you think the large jardinier would be better on this stand or the other one? Gary

I think the big yellow one might look better on the other one. I think that yellow will really pop against that carved dragon design.

.

As for this one, I really didn't find anything quite like it. The number didn't turn up anything that I could find. It looks like an old shop or inventory tag. I bet there was an old logo above that number. I can tell it's old. Between that tag and the way it looks, I think it's a stand from about the 1960s if not just a bit older. It most likely came from one of the many import shops along the coasts that were around then. A lot of what I've priced over the last few years have come out of the shops around the ports in San Francisco.

.

It's a really neat design. The overall shape stands out against most anything else you'll find. With that shape, it almost could pass as stool. It's a three legged piece, which is pretty unusual in a stand that low. It features a neat scalloped style top. It has a gold painted floral design along the legs, a geometric design on the trim, and what looks like the remnants of a painted scene on the top. I think it originally might have been a courtyard scene with maybe a mountain and trees in the background. Shame that's gone.

.

It does have a bit of wear and the design loss on the top. Even with that, it should still be worth about $125 to $150.

.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

.

.

I hope this has been helpful to you. I do my best to offer you the most current values and information using the latest guides and recorded sales.
.

Please keep in mind I am only credited for my answer if you rate me positively. If you feel the need to use a lower rating which adds a negative mark to my profile or if you have any further questions about your item please feel free to reply to me and tell me what else I can do for you..

.

If you're on a mobile device, please make sure to scroll to the top and click on the box that says finish rating! A box with stars in it should open and you can rate me there.

.

If you have any trouble doing that, please let me know.

.

If you would like to use me on any further questions. Requesting me expires in just a short time. If you put my name (DianaF) in the question, that will make sure it gets to me.
.
I look forward to working with you again.
.
I hope you have a great day.
~Diana

Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert

Hi Gary.

Thank you so much for the ratings and those bonuses. I hope you have a happy holiday!

~Diana

Diana F.
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Expert