Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

I hope you have been well! I found this beautiful pedestal.

For Glenda. Hi, I...
For Glenda. Hi, I hope you have been well! I found this beautiful pedestal. And also this federal snack set.
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage5.jpgimage6.jpgimage6.jpgimage7.jpgimage7.jpg
11/20/2017
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Hi Karen

I have been good, hope you are.

.

The Cake Plate is Kings Crown, by Tiffin Glass it is valued at $125.00-130.00, they sell all over the place in prices, from 75.00 and up.

The Federal Glass Snack Set, in original box, ( hardly ever found ) valued at $75.00-80.00, this sells for from $45.00 and up.

These are nice, I have the Kings Crown Punch Bowl, with the cups.

Glenda

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Do you really! Someone was walking them on a yard sale website. The Punch Bowl set that is.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
When I saw they were in the box I was super excited :D

Yes, I have the punch bowl and cups to the kings crown. not sure why! lol

Depression era Flora Gold Plate-$45.00-55.00.

OH wow! That looks amazing.. what kind of cake? wow

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
It’s a pumpkin cake. I love to bake too :)

That looks wonderful! I bet it taste good too! It is so pretty. I like to bake and cook. I do not do much right now with recovering from knee surgery and still having back issues, I get a series of back injections after Thanksgiving so maybe that will help. Old age is really not what is is cracked up to ! lol

Glenda B.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I hope the back injections work and that your knee is doing better!!
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I have been coming across a lot of the Flora Gold lately. I have a pitcher and sugar creamer in it already. And I just purchased a ruffled bowl and 2 square plates in it as well.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I honestly think it is beautiful

I am keeping my fingers crossed on the injections. I hate doing them because I think they have steroids in them but, when all else fails you have to. Back problems run in my family big time.

I love the flora gold too, I have a water pitcher and then some old glasses that are 50's that have gold roses on them. I really should think of selling all this stuff I have so when I am gone my daughter does not have to. :)

Glenda B.
Glenda B.