Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have numerous kinkade sealed lithographs with the

Customer Question
Hi I have numerous...

Hi I have numerous Thomas kinkade sealed lithographs with the certificate of authenticity on the top of the sealed pictures was trying to see where I can find the value thank you

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

What do you need I have many for instance I have the aspen chapel full sized limited edition lithograph it is sealed but you can see the cert iof authenticity it has fsc 318541 this is just one I have about 30 all sealed different scenes

Expert's Assistant: Some old shoes of my mother's. They'd been handed down and were real 1920's dancing shoes. Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?

I am new to this I would rather him ask the questions I have many not really sure what ekse to say

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appraisals
11/20/2017
Appraiser: twinb1201, Appraiser & Author replied 8 months ago
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser & Author

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I've been an appraiser for 29 years, and am the president of the Association of Online Appraisers.

At your convenience, please upload clear pictures of one lithograph, front and back (in the package). Please also give me a list of all the lithographs you have, so I can give you the most accurate appraisal.

Hi I have about 30 different Thomas Kinkade sealed lithographs with the cettificate of authenticity

Yes, I understand that.

Have you requested a phone call? I usually don't do them because they add an extra charge to your bill and I can answer your question right here at no additional charge. Also, it's difficult to research and speak with you at the same time. Do you still want a phone call?