Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

How old is a Ridgeway Grandfather Clock Model 122. Serial #

5292, and what is its...
How old is a Ridgeway Grandfather Clock Model 122. Serial # 5292, and what is its value for sale?
11/19/2017
ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors . They started this model in 1968 thru 1979. Since Ridgeway is no longer in business it is a part of Howard Miller now and the exact records for Ridgeway are not able to be tracked down. The value of the clock in good body & running condition $675.00 to excellent body & running condition $950.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
ncsunburst
ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED