Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have an old ceramic doll black with scarf on head legs…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old ceramic doll black with scarf on head legs ceramic and head shoe ceramic wondering if its worth anything it belong to my mother who pass away now

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have an Old pic of two black people chopping cotton is it worth anything

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Thank u

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appraisals
11/18/2017
Appraiser: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post photos of the items for review. On the photo or picture what are the measurements also? Thank you I look forward to helping you. Both of these items have value . To post photos please click on the paperclip , file upload or add files button and follow the prompts. Thank you , you may also email the photos to ***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanya65" so the company knows whom to froward them to . Thank you I look forward to helping you.

I'm going to try to take a pic we will seemy husband move the dolll

No rush I will check back later to see if photos are here. I appreciate you letting me know.

did u get my pics

Hi no I have not gotten any photos of yet. If the photos were mailed it can take a few hours up to one day for me to receive them as they are forwarded from the company I will let you know as soon as I receive them on my end. hank you