Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

11/17/2017
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

This is a vintage 1940s Paul Frankl style bamboo and rattan pretzel furniture set. With 6 pieces, you could garner $4000 - $5000 for the set on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

I will be happy to help with additional items, however you would please need to start a new question for each new item or matching set. Feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of a new question if you would like to work with me personally.

In the meantime, if you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here by clicking the stars, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

~Nora

Nora