Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Cabbage Patch Kids official adoption papers 12-6-83 Noel…

Customer Question
Cabbage Patch Kids official...

Cabbage Patch Kids official adoption papers 12-6-83 Noel Hannah born at Baby land General 2-6-83 registration KPB 5683/10000 adopted by Carroll Stewart po box 730 Andrews N.C. Processed Baby Land General Cleveland

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appraisals
11/17/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 5 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hello, Please send images at your convenience

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 4 months ago

Hi~

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser