Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Wedgwood potpourri service for 12 with many extra serving…

Customer Question
Wedgwood potpourri service...

Wedgwood potpourri service for 12 with many extra serving pieces excellent condition What is the value.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Teapot and coffeepot,soup bowl,consomme bowls with saucers serving platters demitasse cups and saucers,etc.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appraisals
11/16/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

Your service for 12 plus serving pieces of Wedgwood Williamsburg Potpourri was first introduced in 1956 and discontinued in 1998.

This set has a current value of $1500 to $1700 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words "thank you" or "yes, I am happy with my answer".