Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

Appraisals

Can I check authenticity via tag website I've just purchased

Customer Question
a connect 45 model JA: The...
Can I check authenticity via tag website I've just purchased a connect 45 model
JA: The Clock Technician will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.
Customer: Serial number ?
JA: Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Bought at a dealer in feaurtoventura which I did check and they are listed as a dealer
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appraisals
11/16/2017
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 1 month ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Hi

Can you tell me what you have exactly?

Glenda B.
Glenda B.