Appraisals

Need an Online Appraisal? Ask an Appraisal Expert

11/16/2017
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Could you please take a photo of the bottom underside of the covered dish? I would like to see what the bottom looks like also. You are correct without a marking it is hard to say who produced the piece but I can give you an age and value once I see the bottom and review the two photos here a bit more. I appreciate your help and do look forward in helping you Thank you. Also, I prefer to keep the appraisals in written form so you have it for future reference. If you get pop up ads or email for premium services it did not come from me. I have no access to your email or personal information other then what you post here. Thank you again and will begin reviewing this.
Thank you for your help. I just wanted to see the bottom rim and the how the glaze covered the bottom. I appreciate your help and am working on this.
Thank you for the additional photos I will reply back when completed.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Great

Thank you for your patience this is a made in Japan 1950s piece. The glaze design and gold accents are all points done by companies in Japan that simulated some of the finer dinnerware English companies were producing. This is a covered candy dish from the size I can tell next to the other objects in the photos. The value on this dish is 28-32.00 and it appears to be in excellent condition. I do not see any breakage, chips or cracks.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Thank you
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser