Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Was just curious. I have a signed and framed album of the…

Customer Question
Was just curious....

Was just curious. I have a signed and framed album of the eagles signed by Frey, Walsh, Henley and Felder. Hotel California. Can you give me a rough estimate of value. I do have a certificate of authenticity.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I do...Stevie Ray Vaughn (all members), Grateful Dead (all members), Pink Floyd (all members), Bruce Springsteen, Phil Collins, Billy Joel...all albums framed with certificates

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appraisals
11/9/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

Hotel California, signed, with COA, valued at $2000.

Stevie Ray Vaughn (all members), $400

Grateful Dead (all members), $900

Pink Floyd (all members), $1500

Bruce Springsteen, $1200

Phil Collins, $150

Billy Joel $400 to $500

To end this one, please click the stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

I also have a signed copy of the Joe DiMaggio Albums....any insight??
Did you receive my request to call me directly??
I understand....just want to be assured I don't get charged for my request!!

I do not participate in the phone service and I did not accept so you will not be charged for that. That was a site pop-up offer and did not come directly from me.

The two volume set of the Dimaggio albums, 1989, signed is valued at $250.

You can't add any more items here now. Anything else would be in a new question.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing

the words "thank you" or "yes, I am happy with my answer".