Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

What's the current value of these chopsticks? And the

What's the current value of...
What's the current value of these chopsticks? And the current price if sold?
They appear to be royal doulton.
10/20/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

This is a pair of Royal Selangor pewter and wood chopsticks in the Four Seasons pattern

made in Kuala Lumpor, Malaysia recently (within the past 20 years).

The value of this pair is $60.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Excellent answer thank you ��

I really appreciate the good feedback.
I look forward to working with you again soon.

To get me again, start a new question and put "forCustomeronly" in your post.
To ask a new question, you can go to your My Questions and click on "ask me a new question"
You can also 'favorite' me, that way I should show up as your personal Expert for antiques and appraisals.