Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have several Beanie Babies that I am curious may be worth…

Customer Question
I have several Beanie...

I have several Beanie Babies that I am curious may be worth something

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Well I have many Beanie Babies but the ones that I am most curious about is a Princess Diana one and two others named Valentino and Valentina

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appraisals
10/18/2017
Appraiser: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 8 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as a dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-up offers. Although I am USPAP-trained, the assessments given here do not meet USPAP requirements.
Thoughtful responses take time. My responses are not instantaneous.

I can only take the three beanie babies you specifically reference in this one single question - Diana, Valentino and Valentina.

Much depends on the labels or tags is present.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of each of the three beanie babies.

Please send a photo of the marks and/or words on the tags and labels.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I do not send pop-up offers.

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris