Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Can you give me the value of the attached Ethan table and…

For Rarewares only. Can you...
For Rarewares only. Can you give me the value of the attached Ethan Allen table and chairs. I did not see the Ethan Allen stamped on the table, but it was on one of the leaves.
IMG_0163.JPGIMG_0163.JPGIMG_0156.JPGIMG_0156.JPGIMG_0157.JPGIMG_0157.JPGIMG_0159.JPGIMG_0159.JPGIMG_0160.JPGIMG_0160.JPGIMG_0161.JPGIMG_0161.JPG
10/13/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

This is an Ethan Allen pattern 28-6400/28-6404 dining set

in finish 228 from 1989. The chairs are Windsor back chairs in honey-oak, finish 228,

with a value of $200 each. The dining table is also honey-oak, finish 228,

with a value of $450.

***Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. Bonuses are also welcome! ***

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know.

Rarewares
Rarewares, Other