Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified appraiser who will answer your question

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

More related answers
All appraisers are VERIFIED
Can you give me a value on the attached Cochrane table and
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
For Rarewares Only. Can you give me a value on the attached Cochrane table and chairs....? Thank you. There are four chairs and two captain's chairs.… read more
Can you give me history/value of attached table? There are
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Can you give me history/value of attached table? There are no mark or labels. The table has two leaves... Let me know if you need different pictures.… read more
How are you? I have some Ethan furniture, which I would like
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Hi how are you? I have some Ethan Allen furniture, which I would like to get an idea on how much they are worth. Let me see if I can upload some pictures for you. … read more
I have this dining room table and underneath was written
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
I have this dining room table and underneath was written Walter Wabash could you give me some insight as to the value. It was a gift … read more
Can you give me value/history of attached patio set? The
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
For Rarewares Only. Can you give me value/history of attached patio set? The flowers were rather interesting to me. Don't know that I have seen those before.… read more
Can you give me history/value on attached hoofed foot table?
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
For Rarewares Only. Can you give me history/value on attached hoofed foot table? There are no marks.… read more
I have put this table and chairs on hold. Wondering if they
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
For Rarewares Only. I have put this table and chairs on hold. Wondering if they have any value. I couldn't get on the floor to look for labels.… read more
Can you give me any info/value on the attached chairs. There
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
For Rarewares Only. Can you give me any info/value on the attached chairs. There was one tag. I have two chairs.… read more
I have an original Jasper Cabinet Company 6 gun cabinet. Has
jennem22
jennem22, Certified Appraiser, AAA
I have an original Jasper Cabinet Company 6 gun cabinet. Has Model # 232 OR 4232? ANT SALEM, with Mallard Burn IN. Excellent Condition, any idea what it is worth? Has the Original Burned in Logo Image… read more
Can you give me info/value on the attached Conant Ball
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
For Rarewares Only. Can you give me info/value on the attached Conant Ball chair? I will be repairing the missing piece.… read more
I would like to know the value of these vintage wrought iron
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
For Rarewares Only. I would like to know the value of these vintage wrought iron chairs. There are no marks or labels.… read more
Can you give me value/information on the attached lamp?
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
For Rarewares Only. Can you give me value/information on the attached lamp? There are no marks/labels.… read more
I want to know the value of furniture I bought in Ethan
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
I want to know the value of furniture I bought in Ethan Allen around 2004 … read more
Can you give me a value on the attached chair. It is a
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
For Rarewares Only. Can you give me a value on the attached chair. It is a small, folding, leather chair. I was unable to see any tags, labels.… read more
How do i go about getting an appraisal for a danish teak
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
how do i go about getting an appraisal for a danish teak dining table and chairs that i recently picked up at a resale shop in northern lower michigan?… read more
I have 2 S.Bent & Brothers chairs that were purchased new in
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
I have 2 S.Bent & Brothers chairs that were purchased new in 1975. They are pine, with the S. Bent & Brothers logo burned into the underside of the seat. They also have the word "PINE" stamped along w… read more
I have a coffee table 16 1/2" x 36" that has 2 oval glass se
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
I have a coffee table 16 1/2" x 36" that has 2 oval glass serving trays and beneath each tray there is a boat on water. Looks to be a sailboat each having three masts. The outer rim of trays are wood … read more
I have a Ethan Allen Dinin Room Set with 6 chairs. The chairs
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
I have a Ethan Allen Dinin Room Set with 6 chairs. The chairs have the model # XXXXX stamped underneath them. The dining table (which has 2 leaf extenders in the middle) which actually when pulled apa… read more