Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Nora only! I have a large blue and ceramic or porcelain

Customer Question
Nora only! I have a...
Nora only! I have a large blue and white ceramic or porcelain planter; Possible Qing dynasty. I found one on Ebay that is very similar for $2,500.00
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 10 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Thank you for the request here.

Please add a photo of the underside of your planter. As well, if you have a link to the similar one you found for $2500 on ebay, that will be helpful.

~Nora

How is it going so far?

Thank you for the images.

Could you send images of the ones that have marks on the underside - a picture of the mark.

Also, what is the approximate size.

And is the #s-1140 photo of the one you found being offered for $2500?

~Nora

we can do oil paintings if you want
I spent days with that planter
what happened yesterday?
Can you please answer these questions? Have you abandon the search? Do you need more time? I want to keep the flow moving. I understand that a person can have more strengths in one field and not another. Either way, tell me what's going on
I apologize for the misunderstanding. I didn't know some searches may take a while. This site says
get your answers now and took it literally. So if you want to keep searching for the planter, please
do so; If not, then let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for the additional images. Somehow, I was opted-out of the question by you which blocked me from responding. The opt-out was then reversed.

Could you please send just a photo of the marks on the planter you own.

The attached page of marks are European marks, yours is not European.

~Nora

I see that you have been refunded for the questions that I have already answered for you, so in this case, I will opt out.

~Nora