Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

It is time to downsize and I would like to sell my MA

Customer Question
Hello, It is time...

Hello, It is time to downsize and I would like to sell my MA Scarlett 2247. The ? is how to go about selling the safest & best way. Adela

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The doll is in original box with sleeping eyes, white dress and has a sister that I wish to sell also, Gibson Girl 1124 in original box.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

How to sell from NC, I am not good with computer. Is there a buyer nearby?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/30/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Thank you for reply, however all you request is beyond my ability. Is there a way to find an appraiser or buyer without the computer hookup? Sorry for the inconvenience but I am trying all avenues to move these dolls to a good home.

Your Madame Alexander Scarlett #2247 is valued at $180 and Gibson Girl #1124 in original box

is valued at $75 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them. This would be the best result for you since you want to do something locally.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer or need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.