Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Looking for information about this Pop Bottle. Would like to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Looking for information...
Second opinion] Looking for information about this Pop Bottle. Would like to know the year (s) that these were in circulation. I have added pictures, but they are hard to read.............the bottom has Oklahoma City Ponca City Tulsa Dr. Pepper bot. co 61/2 fl oz. there are 4 circles around the bottom of the neck that have letters, B, C, D, P.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/28/2017
Appraiser: Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Appraiser JM
Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Can I help you further with photos?

Sure. We open at 10 and will send then.

Never mind, I was able to get back into the archives and access the previous photos you posted--previously there was a bug that wasn't letting me do that.

The embossed letters in circles actually go D P B C, in that order, for Dr Pepper Bottling Company.

I'm going through some records and will get back to you shortly.

Jennifer

What my research has told me is...this is a very unusual bottle! I'm reaching out to some colleagues and will get back to you. It may be later today or tomorrow, as not everyone is up and working yet.

Okay thankcyou!

I want to let you know that I have not forgotten you, but no one is familiar with this bottle so far! I found one that sold at auction for $14, but only because it wasn't properly listed and because that owner knew no history.

I still have feelers out...it's a strange one!

Okay thank you!