Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I would like to know the value of limited edition poster…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know the value of limited edition poster print of ballet dancer Sylvie Guillem. It's from her production of Giselle with Finnish National Ballet in 1998. The photo in the print was taken by her husband. Again, its autographed and it has been framed in museum glass.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

This is her bio: http://www.verinhaottoni.com/diary/cultural/dance/045.html

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Appraiser: Rarewares, Other replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Other

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

I've attached a picture of the front here. The piece is actually in a storage facility at the moment. Ms. Guillem's autograph is in the lower left hand corner of the image. The autograph is clearer is you zoom in to the photo.
I will have to return a call later. I'm actually on my way to work right now. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you and actually asking questions about some other similar Ballet and Opera pieces that I have. Thanks again!

This limited edition poster print of 1998 production of Giselle

and autographed by Sylvie Guillem, framed, has a current value of $1000 to $1200 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer or need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.