Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I Have 2 meiissen porceline dinner plates with One crossed…

Customer Question
I Have 2...

I Have 2 meiissen porceline dinner plates with One crossed sword on the reverse side of each plate I am happy to provide any additional linformation if you so request it

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New South Wales

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/28/2017
Appraiser: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as a dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-up offers. Although I am USPAP-trained, the assessments given here do not meet USPAP requirements.
Thoughtful responses take time. My responses are not instantaneous.

What are the diameters of these plates in inches?

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the plates.

Please send a photo of the marks and/or words on the bottoms.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

OR

Site Help With Photos:

1-***-***-****

The Help service with photos does not cost extra. This is not the same as the pop-up that asks about phone calls. The pop-up is an extra phone call service related to the appraisal, not photos.

I do not send pop-up offers.

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris