Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have a Picasso original lithogh Carnaval1958 Double signed…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Picasso original lithogh Carnaval1958 Double signed Once from the plate and then again on the lithogragh comes with COA and the catelog number , page Worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It came from Poland and is originally from france

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't know?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/28/2017
Appraiser: Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 10 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

I can't show this as it is being framed I also remember that it is not numbered

I can wait as long as you need to send images of the one that you own. ~Nora

as of right now I'll just type. what do you know about the original lithogragh's that are not numbered ?

In order to properly assess yours, I would need to see images of the one that you own.

catalogue no. 58-053 on pg. 187 PABLO PICASSO
(25.10.1881 - 8.04.1973)
★► CARNAVAL DE NICE 1958 ◄
BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL FRENCH
LITHOGRAPH
ON ORIGINAL ITALIAN ART PAPER MODIGLIANI 270 GRS
SIGNED & DATED IN THE PLATE
(26.01.1958)CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
ORIGINAL !!! print for benefit of the Peace Movement
( Le Mouvement de la Paix )© Succession Picasso, Paris.★
Modigliani - the famous italian art paper 270 Grs
Named after famed Italian artist Amedeo Modigliani, this environmentally-friendly creative paper
features a rich texture with its light felt marks, giving you a soft, mellow and pleasant feel.
Modigliani exudes classy elegance, quiet prestige and rich character
that blends perfectly well with your creative masterpieces.

Thank you for the additional information.

The 1958 Picasso Carnaval print that is signed in plate and by hand can sell for $10,000 - $15,000 on today's auction market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora