Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I have an autograph from Wayne in 1962, saying "Good Luck…

Customer Question
I have an autograph...

I have an autograph from John Wayne in 1962, saying "Good Luck Nancy" How much is it worth and how much can I get for it?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The autograph was from Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, California, where he went for an EKG. My mom worked there and got the autograph for me.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/27/2017
Appraiser: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 7 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a clear photo of the overall piece and clear close up of the autograph for review. To post photos click on the paperclip, file upload or add files and follow the prompts. You may also email to***@******.*** and in the email please put "forCustomerquot; the company will forward them on to me. Please let me know if you email so I may watch for it. I look forward to helping you. Thank you

Hi I was checking back on this to see if you were able to post photos or if you have emailed the photos for review? Please let me know as I am happy to help you on this autograph.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser