Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I collect old audio tube equipment and I had an opportunity…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I collect...

Second opinion] I collect old audio tube equipment and I had an opportunity to buy 50,000 radio and TV-broadcast tubes .Is there any place that may be interested in buying all this from me as it is overwhelmed me with he quantity. It takes up 3 pallets 6 feet high of tubes. Peter(###) ###-####

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Is there some place that would buy large quantities of old radio tubes. There is 50,000 tubes new old stock and some used.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/26/2017
Appraiser: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 10 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you.Please find below the links to places online that do buy tubes. Most have a list with prices that they pay for each tube.

https://vacuumtubesinc.com/tubeswearebuying

http://http://www.vacuumtubes.net/

http://www.thetubecenter.com/

http://www.audiotubes.com/bidlist.htm

https://vacuumtubesinc.com/

Locally you can try -- antique stores, radio/tv repair stores, ask your historical society if there are antique tube radio collectors in area alot of the groups will know who specializes in tube radios.

Online-

offerup.com an online ad site for all items-free ads

etsy.com

tias.com

ebay.com

If I can help you further please let me know.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.