Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

Have you heard of Cosette Faust Newton? I have the book The…

Customer Question
Have you heard of...

Have you heard of Cosette Faust Newton?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have the book The Rainbow-hued Trail. Plus she bought a doll in Japan or China and some spice boxes ina wood box. My Great Grand Mother was a friend of hers!

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

She had a museum in Dallas, Texas.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appraisals
9/26/2017
Appraiser: Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Appraiser JM
Appraiser JM, Certified Appraiser

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help.

Cosette Faust Newman was a noted poet, traveler, and lecturer. She and her husband also had a notable art collection.

A first edition of the Rainbow-Hued Trail, circa 1932, would be value at around $100.

For the doll and the box, it would completely depend on the items themselves. Do you have any photos you could upload?

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer