Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Could you help me identify the maker of this depression

Could you help me identify the maker of this depression glass? There are no markings
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
there is a small one identical to it as well

Hello

This is a piece of Fenton Glass pre 1960's it is their Satin Glass in pink. What size are each of these?

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Oh my, I am not home right now to measure them. I can get the measurements to you later if that is okay?Thank-you,
Karen

Karen

That would be great, no problem. Just post back here when you get them.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here is one
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Is the last picture the bottom of that piece?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, that is the top. They are on small pedestals.

Ok thank you

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The Pink Satin Glass 11" Pedestal Dish, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $135.00-140.00, the smaller 5 1/2" -$45.00-48.50, depending on condition and where they are sold at. Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank-you so much Glenda! I appreciate all of your questions, answers, and information!!Karen

Karen

You are very welcome, I am so glad I can help you, when you need something else just ask " For Glenda "

Thanks