Appraisals

Need an online appraisal? Ask an appraisal Expert

I am trying to decipher an artist's signature on a painting…

Customer Question
Hello. I am trying...
Hello. I am trying to decipher an artist's signature on a painting and determine a value/replacement cost for it. I have a picture to upload as well.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appraisals
Answered in 2 days by:
9/22/2017
Appraiser: Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser

Hello

The signature cannot be read, which is not uncommon, a lot of art the signatures cannot be read. If you like a value can be obtained for what it is. There are thousands and thousands works of arts that are out there where the signature cannot be read but, values are obtained. If you would like a value based on that, I can help you.

Glenda